Sunday 20 September 2015

Upadate currently of sept 20th

It's been a while since i update the blog, at this time I will be coming out with some plans to see if i can get more viewership for the manga Black Suit Men. well it taking it time but I'm really getting somewhere with it  in a couple places like, the progress of the story.

Click here for Books and chapters Store

through the 5- 6 years working on this Manga I've made about 1 Volume another is on the way. 12 chapters consist of 21-25 pages. Now trying to market this work has been my biggest challenge, how to optimism for selling? Well I'm being advised nothing has occurred from the month of August. Maybe because I'm unknown and I have my work all over the web for free. well I guess it could hold some chapter back.

PMH Black Suit Men
This image here that says Operation 7.2 this page is online  so you can view this chapter at PMH  or http://tapastic.com/series/Black-Suit-Men-
stay tuned for my next animation, chapter in stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate

Feel free to Donate any amount , to help push this dream Counters
Sites Counter